Application Process and Requirements
- Application period for AY 2019-2020: October 1, 2018 until March 29, 2019
- Interviews will be held starting January 2019
The Applicant shall:
- Submit the SLMCCM Application Form together with the required documents to the Registrar's Office.
- Pay the processing fee n the Accounting Office.
- Take the English Proficiency Test (for Applicants whose medium of instruction is not English)
- Applicants qualified for Interview will be notified of their schedule. The list will also be posted in the website.
- Await the Official List of Accepted Students
- Once accepted for admission, proceed to the Registrar's Office for enrollment
SLMCCM Application Form can be downloaded here.
- Official Transcript of Records signed by their school Registrar or Official List of Subjects/Courses taken and final grades for each subject completed up to the time of application with General Weighted Average1,2
- Certificate of Graduation (for graduated students)
- NMAT result (percentile rank of 90% or higher for the past two years)
- Birth certificate (for local applicants, from the NSO)
- Certificate of Naturalization, if a naturalized Filipino
- Two (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character from the following: Dean, Guidance Counselor, Student Affairs or College Secretary
- Marriage certificate (for married female applicants using a name other than that indicated in the Birth Certificate)
- Four (4) copies of 2x2 recent colored photograph with white background
1 For graduating students, a Certified True Copy of Grades from the Registrar can be submitted for evaluation purposes only. Official Transcript of Records should be given upon enrollment.
2For Graduating students, this should include a certification of subjects being taken in progress
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for FOREIGN and FOREIGN GRADUATE APPLICANTS
- All requirements previously mentioned should be submitted. The Transcript of Records, Certificate of Graduation and Birth Certificate must be duly authenticated (not just seen) by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the applicant's legal residence or country of origin.
- Photocopies of Passport pages where name, photo, birth date and birthplace appear
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police authorities and duly authenticated by the PFSP in the students' country of origin. Those who have stayed in the Philippines for more than six (6) months must submit the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance.
- Notarized affidavit of support and proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for student's accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses. ex: Bank statement
- For non-resident aliens: submit student visa (9f) issued by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in your country of origin
- For resident aliens: submit Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Immigrant Certificate of Residence
Those holding SRRV visa and SRRIV visa must secure a certificate from the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) that he/she is a holder of the said visa.
For Local Applicants (on or before March 29, 2019) P 3,000
For Local Applicants (after March 29, 2019) P 3,500
For Foreign Applicants (on or before March 29, 2019) US$ 300
For Foreign Applicants (after March 29, 2019) US$ 350
Payments will be accepted in cash, cheque (made payable to St. Luke's College of Medicine) or via bank transfers. For bank transfers, you may contact the Finance and Accounting Office at (+632) 7230301, Local 3901 and look for Mr. Moises Culala for details. You may also e-mail your queries at email@example.com
3Endowment of US$10,000.00 to the Institutional Development Fund (IDF) and payment of US$10 for Certificate of Eligibility for Medicine Stamps is required for Foreign and Foreign Graduate Applicants upon enrollment. This is non-refundable.
The list of accepted students shall be posted at the lobby of the SLMCCM-WHQM Building. All accepted students shall be further notified by telephone, mail or e-mail. The list may also be accessed through this website.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR TRANSFEREES
The same Application Procedure shall apply for transferees. The following additional requirements are necessary:
Original or certified true copies of the following:
- Transcript of Records (College and First Year Medicine)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Medicine (CEM)
- Certificate of Transfer Credential and/or Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Ranking
- NMAT result